May 9, 2012

Funny Aprons – Consequence of my house maid vacation

Dear friends,

My house maid is on vacation and I have been trying to take care of home activities at same time of keeping up my work and normal life. I have to say that I am getting crazy and my husband, poor guy, on a diet because I am not much of a hand by cooking. The funny side is that I got more connected with TV shows and magazines that can support me to survive during these days and from one Brazilian program called “Mais Voce” showed in “Globo Internacional” channel I have learnt about those funny aprons…. Isn’t it a good gift idea???? I just loved them………… and want one!!!!

Choose your model and bring joy and happiness to all time spent together with friends and family!!!

1 comment:

  1. Running your own business is what makes a lot of people smile to themselves. They know that they have what it takes and they just need to get the idea that will put it all together in a nice package.
    Maid Service Scottsdale

    ReplyDelete