March 12, 2012

Antiaging skin habit – moisturizing it while still wet after shower

If you are like me, exposed to air-conditioner and/or hitting system most time of your day, you probably are always looking for solutions to save your skin from showing dried. I had to learn quickly how to protect my skin since I moved from a tropical country to an extremely dry climate. Hydrate once a day wasn’t enough anymore. What I currently do (and that work perfect to me) is that after shower, while I am still wet, I apply body oils (almonds or argain). After that I dry my body normally and I apply a body lotion as usual. This previous step with oil in the shower seems to create a barrier and protect much better my body from environmental aggressions. For my shoes, I normally use oil again at night and wear a socket to have the oil working the all night. Would you like to give a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment