February 13, 2012

Hydrate your hair to have it long and luminous

I have spent years and years of my life trying to have my hair as long as I could, but the longer it got, the broken and with no vitality it got also. So, the solution was to cut to get strengthen as this was a continuous never-ending cycle.

But then, I have heard the best solution to get my hair longer was to have it hydrated…… I thought what has hydration to do with longer hair? Should it be true? But following my natural curiosity but not too much confident I decided to create a hydration routine to my hair and follow it religiously, instead of only once a while. The results…………….. longer, luminous and much healthier. The reason is that your hair get stronger, so it is able to better resist to natural events such as sun, wind, sea and pool water, as well as to chemical process we are used to, such as color changes, hair drier, iron plates, so forth or so on. If you have same problem, I recommend you to invest and build a hydration routine. My one includes one a week mask intense, I also replaced the conditioner for a mask that can be used every shower and adopted the habit that prior to apply the mask, I dry a little bit my hair with a towel, so the treatment cream has a much more powerful penetration action. I use serum everyday to go out and sleep with a treatment leave-on on my hair. I also use those 03 minutes treatment after the conditioner (now the mask) and the heat protection product before using the hair drier. All together gave me a stronger, luminous and guess what…….longer hair!!!! Build your own routine with your hair stylish professional and enjoy the improvements you will see in the beauty of your hair!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment