February 29, 2012

FOLLOWERS SPACE - How to enchant your guests with "engravings"

Dear friends,

I am excited to launch a new space here where people can participate and send their articles, job, blogs, etc to be published in our blog and shared with you all. Do you have a subject? Write it to us and we will be happy to work together with you to share your talk with all our friends here in this lovely space.

Today I am going to talk about our home. All of us like to have a comfortable, stylish and well decorated home to receive friends, enjoy with our family and spend remarkable moments that will last forever in our memory and heart. For me one tough piece of the decoration matter is to choose the right painting to be on the wall. What’s the best techniques, the best (and affordable) artists, what makes the best combination and reflects our personality and life style? Trying to understand this world a little bit, I got in love with engraving. Have you ever considered them in your room? It fits perfect anywhere, from dinning to living, from bedroom to bathroom, wherever you want. I have lived in more than 03 countries in the last years and had to decorate 04 different homes to live in, and I can tell you that all of them got astonishing with those engraving that have always reflected my personal style, respecting country and home style as well. I just love them!!!! Very flexible, very affordable, and plays a key role to give your home the necessary sophistication to proudly greet all your friends

Take a look on the pictures below and access the attached blog. You will see Neith’s job and contact, who kindly sent to us the words below explaining a bit about this rich and creative world of engraving!!! Enjoy the lecture and let us know how did you like it, ok?? Thanks Neith to share with us your art in this blog.

Neith’s comments: “There are different techniques of engraving that can be explored to enchant our lives with art and joy. The most used are: in the wood (xylography), in the stone (Lithography) and in the metal (chalcography). I will give an example of my job with the chalcography because it is the same techniques you see in the pictures. It is produced with acid, and I work with a wild variety of materials and special tools to ensure my engravings reflect the beauty, movements and magic of the chosen themes. Once my art is cautiously and precisely drawn over the metal surface I start working with special inks to give them the brightness and colorfulness desired to fulfill our dreams to see a little of ourselves in each art we choose to surround us. All this done, the artistic metal is ready to be printed on a special and wet paper through an appropriate press for engraving. Access my blog for more details!!!” Link  - http://www.neithsalles.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment